Monday 24 February 2014

WHEN I GROW UP...


I was never the type of little girl that knew what she wanted to be when she grew up.

I have always been super indecisive and my ideas have ranged from a vet to a journalist, to a florist, to a personal trainer, to an interior decorator, the list is long!

It has always bothered me that I have never known. I like to work towards something and as you get older, that usually means a career. For the last few years I have been struggling trying to pin point what it is I want to do.

I am a very creative person and want to be able to incorporate that into my work. I am also one of those people that really wants to love what they are doing. I want that “do what you love and you will never work a day in your life” saying to be true for me.

FINALLY! Finally I think I have figured it out. I start my floristry course tonight and I am more than excited. I finally feel at peace with what I am deciding to do. I am pretty sure I want to pair floristry with my love of decorating and get into event styling. Oddly enough, I figured that out through Instagram. I have some work experience lined up with the most amazing wedding stylist and I can’t wait.

I feel like everything is finally clicking into place. My ideas actually all make sense when I bring them together. 2014, I am liking you alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment