Sunday 16 March 2014

PERSONAL POST: in my make-up bag




So I got asked to do a post on my makeup routine. You crazy cats! I am so bad at make-up and do not pretend to know much about it, so be warned.

The one thing that I am quite precious with is my eyebrows. I get them done by Alix Walker Artistry and she is amazing. I am also squirrelling away some dollars to eventually have them feather tattooed.

 I use Chanel Mat Lumiere for my foundation. I mix it with MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion to make a more natural tone and it’s not as heavy. I apply it with my fingers, I feel a brush absorbs too much of it...


I’ve been put on to Hourglass Ambient Light Pressed Powder – AMAZING: I am all glowy and delicious. Not really, but it is a beautiful finish that really sets your base. A little bit heavy on your pocket but I am hooked. To apply it I use the Real Techniques Powder Brush.


For days that I need concealer, I also got the one from Hourglass. I rarely have blemishes so only really need it for those circles that love to hang off my huge boggle eyes! It blends really well and covers my dark circles perfectly.

I use a Clinque blush that I have had for so long that the name has actually rubbed off. It is a peachy tone and looks super natural.


I’m not loyal to mascara – I use whatever I feel like buying. At the moment it is Calvin Klein. I don’t like to put much make-up on my eyes as they are pretty big and super round and too much on them looks gross.

And that’s it! I told you, super boring and really minimal.

Oh if I’m feeling abit blah, I will use a super bright lippy to make me look better than I feel. Lady Danger from MAC and Rouge Personnel from YSL are my go to.


No comments:

Post a Comment