Saturday 8 March 2014

THE BUTCHER, THE BAKER, THE STYLIST & CREATOR

You know those people that are good at everything, crazy good looking and then are ridiculously lovely to top it off? That's Jess (aka the brain behind The Butcher, The Baker, The Stylist & Creator). 

She is a wedding stylist from Perth who is the biggest bundle of beautiful, creative and fun energy all smooshed together. I am lucky enough to be doing work experience with her and loving every single second!

Yesterday's wedding was at the Roundhouse in Fremantle (google dat). It was set atop a hill and looked out over the ocean. 

With a cluster of industrial coloured chairs, beautiful bunches of blooms by Hannah Etherington, DIY daisies and the loveliest little DIY drink station, it was literally picture perfect




We stayed and got a sneaky peak of the bride who looked AMAZE. I got teary eyed and I haven't met her HAHA! FAIL!

The reception was down the road at Moore and Moore cafe so while they got legally loved up, Jess, Cass and I went and got that ready.

Moore and Moore is pretty all on it's own but Jess' magical touch took it to next level amazing.

This crazy talented lady even baked all the drool worthy cuppy cakes! (I may or may not have shoved the strawberry oreo surprise in my gob in less than a minute...)

Vintage book stacks, vases of flowers, a wall of cakes, 130 collected vintage cake plates (that I was responsible for unwrapping - freak out) - it was lovely. There was even flavoured sugar cubes for the guests to make their glass of champers that little bit sweeter.







I am so so so grateful - THANKS FOR LETTING ME PLAY JESS! It has cemented that this is what I want to do and that makes my heart happy.


This girl is literally ridic - check her out here: 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/butcherbakerstylist
Instagram: @butcherbakerstylist

(Images are all taken by myself and if you are going to re-use them, please reference The Butcher, The Baker, The Stylist & Creator.)





No comments:

Post a Comment