Thursday 10 April 2014

MILAN DESIGN WEEK 2014

Rewind to this time 3-4 years ago and my 18 year old self would be gushing about fashion week and whinging about how amazing everyone is, how I have no money and how unfair my life was.

Fast foward back to 2014 and my focus has shifted slightly from fashion to furniture and I am stalking Milan Design Week like there is no tomorrow.

Now, not only am I whinging about all the beautiful clothes, the beautiful people and my lack of funds, I am also having a sook about all the amazing furniture and homewares that I need and consequently can't have. Lucky Jez!!

My biggest lusts so far can be found below. And do not be mistaken, I don't want these, I  NEED these.

P.s. I have a thing for chairs... it can get weird...














 From top to bottom:
Casamania launches La-Dina chair by Luca Nichetto
The Drop by Arne Jacobsen for Fritz Hansen
John Astbury and Kyuhyung Cho Fade bathroom collection
TON to launch furniture by Alexander Gufler

1 comment:

  1. I have a thing for chairs too, don't worry. I have a whole pinterest board devoted to it (it's on my Cassie Laura account if you're interested!). Great blog!

    ReplyDelete