Friday 4 April 2014

THE BUTCHER, THE BAKER, THE STYLIST & CREATOR: CAM WEDS AMY


When your day is filled with blooms, gold glitter, skulls, cake, a delicious old barn and beautiful people you know it's going to be a good one.

Yesterday saw the amazing Cam and Amy squeeze out some "I do's" and become man and wife (complete with City and Colour, Northern Wind following her down the aisle, I DIE)

I had the absolute pleasure of assisting the babe machine Jess (@butcherbakerstylist) set this dream wedding up!

Perfectly nestled on the ground of Alverstoke Barn, Jess sprinkled her magic and created the ultimate spot for these two to swap rings, complete with a naked gold wedding cake.

I even got to pop my flower hat on and get creative with some huge glass jars, antlers and huge florals.

Amy sourced basically everything for this herself and will be hiring alot of it out, so if you love it, which you will, head over to @sparkleandbloom on the 'gram for more details.

The pictures really speak for themselves, so get scrolling!! And if you really want to get your lurk on, search #camywed on Instagram - you won't be sorry and I won't tell...










4 comments:

  1. Oh my god!!! Amazing! So different, funny and so much quirk. I love that letterbox idea with the cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOO MANY CLEVER CUTIES LURKING ABOUT! The whole wedding was ridiculous - loved it too much

      Delete