Thursday 1 May 2014

FOX AND RABBIT

CELEBRATING FRIDAY WITH BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS YAY!

It's no secret that I am in love with petals and blooms. One of my favourite Perth floral creatives is Rebecca from Fox and Rabbit. Her hands are magic and her work speaks for itself.

She was lovely enough to answer some of my typical Q&A's. If you haven't checked her out yet, do yourself a favour and go go go!

Favourite city:
Perth! Can I say that??

Breakfast of choice:
Breakfast for dinner is my favourite meal. Dish me up a big vegetarian breakfast with spinach, corn fritters, mushrooms, eggs, tomatoes, a cheeky hashbrown and I’m a happy lady!

Your ultimate splurge:
I WANT ALL THE CLOTHES! The truth is that I spend more money on vases and ribbons than I do on myself - but seriously all.the.clothes.

Favourite Flower:
With each season come gorgeous new blooms that I may not have seen for months and I get weak at the knees for them all over again. Some old faithful’s include: Peony, Hellebore, Hydrangea, Garden Roses, Dahlia. I’m also giddy over verigated foliage’s and anything textured or different like berries, nuts and pods.
 
Nature is a wild and wonderful dreamboat with so much to offer! How can you possibly pick just one?

Most visited website:

My top 5 in no particular order:

1. The Seasonal Bouquet

2. Sarah Winward – Honey of a Thousand Flowers

3. Mckenzie Powell Designs

4. Tulipina Floral Design

5. Saipua
 
Favourite wardrobe item at the moment:
My Hunter Boots! I got them for Christmas and now can FINALLY wear them after such a long summer.

Favourite quote:
Every Flower must grow through Dirt’ – Anonymous. I love this quote because “OMG that’s so true!” but also because its soooo true...


Can’t live without:
My husband Daniel. He keeps me sane and grounded. I like to do EVERYTHING and he helps me to slow down, unwind, take breaks and chill out. I’d be burnt out and disgruntled without him. He’s also super creative, as he owns a letterpress business called Type Hype. Doing your own thing is flipping hard work and he inspires me to challenge myself and think outside the box. It’s wonderful living life by his side – and he’s a little bit cute too!




 
PHOTO CREDIT:
Image 1 = Kirsty Russell
Image 2 = Still Love
Image 3 = Still Love

No comments:

Post a Comment