Friday 8 August 2014

THE EARTH LAUGHS IN FLOWERS


HELLO MY LOVES!

I am finally settled into my new house, complete with a little flower studio out the back. Such a happy time for me and my little family.

Blossom & Thorn start our first set of deliveries on Monday! SO excited and just so thankful for all the love people have shared with me. I am a super blessed little lady.

If you are in Perth and wanting a special little bunch of blooms for yourself or a pal, email B&T at helloblossomandthorn@gmail.com

Each new follower, each purchase made brings me one step closer to taking this little dream of mine full time and you honestly don't know how much I appreciate it!

Have a fabulous weekend bebs, savour the last of that luscious, golden winter light.

BIG LOVE

L
xx

p.s. I have some pretty fabulous glitter nails happening at the moment -it's the little things....

2 comments:

  1. I've only recently gotten into having some fresh flowers around the house (partly thanks to your amazing instagram). Lucky you're in Perth because I will definitely make an order soon!!

    www.lbbsteph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you beb! Thanks so much Steph, flowers make everything better :)

      Delete