Wednesday 26 March 2014

BEDROOM BLUES

Guys, I have a dilemma.

It’s a doona dilemma (duvet, quilt, coverlet for any non aussies!)


I need a new one. My one at the moment is black which I love, I really do.
But a black doona is hard to keep looking nice with a white pup who loves a good snuggle (and I love them probably more than she does). Giving up the snuggles isn't an option!!

I am thinking a lighter palette will help – thinking greys and whites with shots of black rather than as a solid colour block.

These are some inspo pics I’m throwing around at the moment.







If anyone knows of any good ones that don’t break the bank – let me know!!


3 comments:

  1. I think the top one is great inspiration. Have you tried looking on Temple and Webster? My bf and I got ours from there recently and I remember it was a really good price, like perhaps $120 or so? Maybe even less... it's hard to remember with all the flat like bits and bobs we've had to pick up lately. Otherise have you tried looking at DJs or Myer? Usually there are some good sales on. Fingers crossed you find something good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a look at T&W a little while ago, will need to check again!! Thanks lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. I always like to have a peek at what Urban Outfitters have, their range changes pretty frequently and they are always well-priced. x

    ReplyDelete