Monday 24 March 2014

TAIL-WAGGER TUESDAY: WLF-HND


I am dedicating most, if not every Tuesday, to sharing my favourite blogs and websites that are dedicated to our furry friends!
The first in my list is WLF-HND. I stumbled across this gem via Instagram (gotta love the ‘gram!) Run by the lovely Claire and her little pal Bean, it basically celebrates “the relationship between hound and human”.

Claire documents her and Bean’s adventures, style for the ladies and the pooches, a whole mix of everything good really.  Bean also boasts his own label which you can find here.
As soon as I started scrolling I wanted a doggy date with her and Bean and Lola and a huge big chat but seeing as they seas away, this little Q&A will have to suffice for now!

What's out your window: Unfortunately a huge construction site at the moment! We live near some really amazing dog parks though - Mt Tabor & Laurelhurst Park are my favs!
Favourite city:Portland is my favorite all around city and New York City is my favorite city to visit.

Breakfast of choice:Scrambled eggs with veggies & vegan sausage and a side of fruit.

Your ultimate splurge:
My favorite thing to splurge on is vacations

Favourite Flower: Lilies
Most visited website:Honestly I don't really have time to browse sites like I used to. I love instagram as a microblogging platform -- that's where I do most of my browsing. I also love pinterest for the same reason.

Can’t live without:
My dogs.

I love what I do because:I love having creative freedom, being able to have my dogs around all the time, and having a flexible schedule

Make sure you check WLF-HND out – her Instagram and tumblr are also perfection!

http://www.wlf-hnd.com/
http://wlfhnd.tumblr.com/

http://instagram.com/wlfhnd


Thanks so much Claire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment