Wednesday 28 May 2014

RENTAL WOES

So tonsillitis has me couch bound again this week and I have spent most of the last 3 days looking for a new place to live.

I HATE renting. HATE IT. 

a) people just have terrible taste and paint walls stupid colours that I then have to live with
b) my income doesn't match what I like
c) people hate pets

Can someone just give me some property and let me build my container house? Life needs a money cheat like on the Sims.
Not. Even. Joking.
Bleugh.

What makes it worse is how much I enjoy architecture and interiors and I need to be in a beautiful environment otherwise depresso Lana emerges and that's not fun for anyone.


I'll leave you with some pictures that I am cheering myself up with.

Big love
x













1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog. You are a gem. Renting is a pain in the ass. XX

    ReplyDelete